Friday, May 29, 2009

Try Again.

I hate to say this. I got a bit depressed this week and gave up on the exercise already. I kept up on eating healthy (with only a few instances where I gave myself a "treat" aka one M&M cookie today). I'm pretty happy with how I did there. I'm pretty angry with myself about the exercise though. This tends to be my cycle. I say I am going to do something and then, well, I don't. Then I get mad at myself and still don't do it. I am going to try again. Starting tomorrow. Only because it is late already.

Taevin and I have to go to South Park tomorrow which will provide a built-in opportunity for a walk if it isn't raining. Sunday, we will go for a walk somewhere as well. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will do my workout DVD (Yoga Booty Ballet. Admission $5 at the door, seating is limited). Tuesday and Thursday I will do sit ups, push ups, squats, leg lifts, etc, etc, etc. I plan to write down my sets as I do them on Tuesday and use that as my guide for how many.

I have applied for five positions with Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools and I am working a few other applications for other districts. I think my job situation is what is depressing me most right now. I really cannot work there. Every day, Taevin cries when I drop him off at daycare. He clings to me and tries to follow me out the door. I hate leaving him to go to work for a company that I resent. It makes my day very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment