Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday in Review and Weekend Without Computer

Today went alright. Just alright. I fought myself all day long over junk food. I hate that I have no will power and think about food constantly. It might just be because I have such an idle job that I cannot concentrate on anything but food. Also, I haven't gone to the grocery store since I made this decision. I didn't quite have the healthy food stash that I plan on having soon. Money spent at work on junk: $.75

I didn't finalize my workout plan either. No excuses. I just didn't do it. I'm going to do some crunches, squats, leg lifts and push ups tonight and get to work on the plan. I like having a plan so that I can check off what I need to do and have a little direction.

Also, I have determined that I spend entirely too much time on the computer. I am completely addicted. I am going to go without it from bedtime tonight until I get up on Monday. I'm allowing myself some computer time Monday so I can work on my job search some more. See you Monday!

1 comment: